Stent Enhancement during Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Current Role, Technical Tips and Case Examples
- Stent enhancement is a rapid and inexpensive tool that improves stent visualization.
- It superimposes several frames from a cine-loop, providing a single, enhanced image.
- It is very specific in assessing stent underexpansion and disruption.
- It can be very useful in bifurcations, aorto-ostial lesions, or assessing stent failure.
- It cannot replace intravascular imaging, but represents a valid aid in the cath-lab.
Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 2020-01-01, Volume 21, Issue 1, Pages 137-143, Copyright © 2019
Read the full article on Science Direct: Stent Enhancement during Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Current Role, Technical Tips and Case Examples